The vision of International Student´s Office is to facilitate the international students’ application process to NEU, to create an atmosphere of cultural awareness through multicultural activities and to ensure that international students receive support and guidance from registration up to graduation stage by implementing effective and permanent solutions.
To create the conditions that enable all NEU students to experience an unprecedented educational journey from registration up until graduation.
Empathy:We try our best to understand all student situations and aim to maintain a friendly and understanding relationship with the students, rather than being strict and unadaptable.
Simplicity:For their ease and understanding, we offer the students simpler procedures and processes that are easy to follow and do not complicate matters further.
Speed: We understand the importance of speed and punctuality in our daily lives. Therefore, we provide our students with quick solutions to their problems so that they may continue their academic lives without stress.
|Deputy Founding Rector||Tümer B. Garip|
|Assistant:||Verda Gümüş Özataç|
|Manager:||Assist Prof. Dr. Rana Serdaroğlu Tezel|
|Online, Eurasia & Middle East Units|
|The Supervisor:||Gozel Aknazarova|
|Online Unit Whatsapp:||+905488180818|
|Eurasia & Middle East Units Whatsapp:||+905469910119|
|The Supervisor:||Muhabbat S. Akyön|
|Beliz Özdiren Terkan|
|Çilem Maniga Vural|
For all registered students you can visit or contact the Student Affairs Office regarding:
Fresh students for final registration to start their academic journey at NEU and already registered student to refresh their semester.
For all payments (tuition payments and confirmation/ accomodation / Invoices) you can visit or contact them on the numberprovided in the contact section.
Ensure that registered international students receive support and guidance from registration up to graduation stage
Guide students and send the student´s detail to the immigration office for student permit (Muhacaret).
Applying online has been easier than ever. We believe in making life easy for our students. All you need to do is to drop an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for us with your academic documents and your questions regarding the admission procedure or just give our friendly and cooperative officers a call.
|Working days:||Monday to Friday|
|Working hours:||08:30 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Student Affairs Office|
|Working days:||Monday to Friday|
|Working hours:||08:00 AM – 04:30 PM|
|Tel:||(+90) 392 680 20 00 extension number – 5143|
|Whatsapp:||(+90) 548 818 08 18|
|LinkedIn:||Near East University|
Date: 15TH May 2020
Subject: Amendments for the COVID-19 period
- The education of all the programs in Near East University will continue as on-campus and/or off- campus until a further date.
- Special scholarships to be provided within the context of the COVID-19 measures will be valid for 2019-2020 Summer semester and 2020-2021 Fall semester, applicable for both current and prospective students. The university administration reserves the right to extend and/or suspend these additional scholarships and does not give any special right to the scholarship holder under any circumstances.
- Due to the COVID-19 compulsory conditions, off-campus education will be applied for the whole university or only for certain countries, according to the conditions specific to those countries.
- All students who will be excluded from the framework of off-campus education must continue with
- Registered students of undergraduate programs will benefit from a +10% COVID-19 Special Scholarship for as long as they need to have off-campus education. This scholarship is valid for both the course and the semester fee. During these periods, social activity fee will not be taken from the student. 2019-2020 Summer semester will continue as off-campus education. Undergraduate program fees for registered students can be found in Appendix 1.
- Those students who are in a department that offers off-campus education will not be entitled to freezing their education in that particular department.
- Students of Masters and PhD programs will not pay any social activity fee during their off-campus education.
- Prospective students to be registered:
i. Prospective students will be able to benefit from a +30% COVID-19 Special Scholarship if there is an availability of off-campus education during the term of their acquisition of an acceptance. The tuition fees can be consulted in the table in Appendix 1.
ii. The acceptance fee for off-campus education for each undergraduate program are available in Appendix 2.
iii. Registration fee and social activity fee will not be charged for off-campus education.
iv. No original document is required for registration for off-campus education. Upon shifting to on- campus education, student must provide original documents to ISO.
v. The off-campus acceptance fee is non-refundable and no defer will be made to the next semester. If one desires to defer, the fee difference between off campus-education and on- campus education must be topped up. In that case, one can defer for only two semesters and there is no refund. Even if the education is still off-campus at the time of defer, there is no discount.
vi. 2010-2021 Fall term acceptance fees will be as according tothe off-campus education tuition fees table. In the case of transitions to on-campus education, students will have to top up the difference in fees when they arrive. (10% discount instead of 30% discount).
vii. Given the different COVID-19 conditions of distinct countries, different implementations can be made for students from each country. While off-campus education is offered to a student from one particular country, it may not be offered to a student from another country. These conditions are determined by the university administration.
viii. Thereisnospecial scholarshipfor Masterand PhDstudents whowill receivenewacceptances.
- Dormitory and Package Prices
i. A 10% discount has been applied to all our dormitory prices. If current students staying in the dormitory will continue to stay at the dormitory, an additional 10% discount will be applied. The prices can be found in Appendix 3.
ii. ACOVID-19 specialdiscount hasbeenappliedtoourpackageprices. Packagepricesarevalidonly for the 2020-2021 academic year. The prices are available in Appendix 4.
- ONLINE APPLICATION UNIT – PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN
- Prospective students for Undergraduate programs who apply via our Online Application Unit and complete their registration from this unit will be receiving a €500 waiver from NEU Education Foundation. This application will be for one time only during registration. First semester fee must must be paid in full. For the students who have earned this right but have paid their semester fee in full, their overpaid waiver will be transferred to their next term debt.