With a full day education programme, our school aims to equip students with excellent Arabic,Turkish and English language skills.We also aim to develop them as self-confident young adults for the future.
- Highly profesional teaching staff.
- Libyan Curriculum
- Parent-Teacher co-operation.
- Regular field trips to discover the country.
- Door-to-door School transport system.
- Highly technological learning environment.
- Range of extra-curricular ativities.
- School counseling service.
- Lunch is included in the School fees
- All textbooks are provided by the school.
|School Fees||$ 4500 (per year)|
|Two Siblings||10 %|
|Three Siblings||20 %|
- for new registrationns there is a $ 50 registration fee, together with the first installment of the school fee.
- for those who plan to pay the school fee in 8 installments, payments are to be made in September, january and March.
- For payment not made in the first 5 days of the month there will be a 10 % surchange
- The exchange rate will be based on the Central Bank’s Effective Rates .
- In order to benefit from the reduction schemes, all previously due payments have to be settled.
- There is a 5% discount for fees paid in full before October 1st.
- No refunds payable for students leaving school of their own accord.